Today I have placed on a tray few products of Korea cosmetics that I use. As I have mentioned in my previous Blog, Korean cosmetics are very popular all over the world and if you like Skin treatments then you must look into their products.
I shall write about those products one by one and let you know how you can use them and let you know what I like the most.
1 SK II is actually not a Korean made product but very popular in Korea and all over the world. SK II is Japanese made cosmetics and made of Sake ingredients. I use Essence and a day cream that is mark under number 1. They have a very weird smell, but it will make you skim very soft, moisturized and it will help you to control the face color tone. essence is as well gives a mate glow to your skin, its good to apply it in the evening to help your skin have a breather.
2 is a Skin Food product, Its a skin cleansing lotion, in a mid thick consistency, you can used it to remove you BB and CC cream. What good in this product is that you can apply it all over your face and then without rinsing with water just wipe it off with the tissue and you are good to go. I do it right after i come from work and then before i go to sleep i do more deep cleansing.
3 is another Skin Food product and it is Brown Sugar scrub mask. I usually apply it after i use the Cleansing lotion that under 2. You need to apply it on your face gently scrubbing it and then leave the mask on your face as it is for about 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off with the warm water. This mask is helping your face to remove the dead skin and when you are leaving it for 20 minutes your skin will get it a shot of glucose to keep your skin firm.
4 is a make up mist and its the product of Tony Molly, I usually use it after i apply mu make up before going out it gives mu skin a glow and help to keep my make up sit for a long.
5 Water Bank Mist Product of Laneige. I always carry it with me and one bottle is keep at work. It is a water bank to keep your skin enough moisturized through out the day.
6 Its my cute hand lotion that always with me in my bag. it has a great smell, everytime i wash my hands i need to apply cream or hand lotion to get reed of that dry feeling after the soap. This product always make my hand skin more calm and smell nice and I just love the packaging 🙂
7 Inisfree night pack. This niht pack is made of Green tea extracts. I have two ways of using. Before i go to sleep I just apply it on my face and go to sleep, this mask helps your face from swallowing, another way is to used it with the SOS oil that reach of vitamins E, this combination will give your face more glow more bright and more healthy face skin in the morning.
8 Lips and Eyes removal it is a Tony Molly product Blast line and it works just perfect with me, because I always use water proof mascara and eye liners.
9 BB cream by Laneige. Where never it comes to BB or Powder I always go for Laneige, because I like how it feels on My skin. It is very light, never sticky and always make my skin look natural. Plus i like that it always keeps my skin moisturized due to it consistency. I always apply it with my fingers never with the brush, like this it really nicely blends with my skin and at the same covers what it should cover and balance my face skin tone.
10 CC Cream by Tony Molly. It is my first CC cream, I used it for a more natural look when I want to look make up free but tat the same time to have a control of my skin tone. Works great with me with the touch of the Mist under number 4
11. My Summer look Lip Balms from Skin Food. very natural and very light.
12. Laneige collaboration with pushButton Eye Shadows. I has mixture of three colors, natural, pink and light brown. I used colors as well to control the skin tone around my eyes.
13. Face Masks, I usually use products of Face Shop, Inisfree and Mamonde
14.Eye Cooling Balm. I apply this balm when i am make up free to let my eyes cool off after whole day in front of Computer. it is product of Tony Molly and it comes in cute packaging and very handy.
15. Face Shop Lip Tint very moist and I just love the color
16. and 17 I have to mentioned those together, because they work together. 17 is a eye concealer and 16 s a dark circle powder, after applying a concealer the powder helps you to sit it properly. You can use it separately you can actually play with a powder to give you more glow around your eyes area.
18. Compact Powder my Laneige
19. Lipstick it is one of my bright and brave colors, product of Laneige and pushButton
20. Face Shop Eye Liner Gel. Most of the time I use pencil, but when I want to give my eyes nice arrows i used the gel. It comes with the brush, the brush is actually very good and helps me to make perfect lines.
21. BB cushion by Laneige collaboration with pushButtoon to give mo cover to my skin and I use it when I put a heavy make up.